Friday, December 22, 2006

The week in Toti

So far the week in Kwazulu-Natal has been uneventful. Been raining most of the time. Today is the first sunshine day since we've been here. I can imagine that the holiday-makers in Amanzimtoti are wanting to ask for their money back!! :)

Marisa and her mom had a fight earlier this morning about wedding admin. Thankfully we only have to be planning for another 2 months! YAY!! I only have the wedding night accomodation left. Got a lead from a woman in Stellenbosch about a place. I hope its as nice as the pictures suggest. Some of the places are horrendously expensive.

Marisa got herself a new phone 2 days ago. Its a long overdue replacement. Her previous phone (Samsung E600) was by far the crappiest phone that I have ever come across. Her new phone is really cool - 3G and all!! I present the New Sony Ericsson V630i. She is now happily surfing on the web!! A bit expensive without a data bundle, but anyhow.

There are a few gifts still outstanding - Marisa's mom, her brother and my sister. Thankfully we're buying gifts together. Better gifts at a lower cost! Everybody wins. :)

Lunchtime is looming and I'm starving...

2 Comments:

Blogger __ said...

Gifts...gifts are difficult. At least, affordable the ones are (I'm not considering Ferrari-class ones, unless I'm the recipient).

I've discussed this with friends and we concurred that perfume, candles, soap, or gift certificates are appropriate for most occasions. If the prospective recipient wants something specific, they should indicate this beforehand.

8:01 pm  
Blogger Nosjunkie said...

I have a samsung and Stiffla.
They should come together because while I know how to make Stiffla do stuff I have no luck with the phone.
Thus Stiffy Downloads uploads logs in and sends whatever my heart desires

4:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home